- Prepare, present and prosecute claims before the Secretary of the VA
- Provide reintegration resources and support
- Debt management and reduction
- Facilitate PTSD and TBI evaluations
- Case management
- Coordinate services with both federal and state agencies
- Provide one-to-one peer support
- Suicide Prevention
- Community Outreach
- Volunteer Opportunities
Peggy Matthews, Founder and President, and Victor A. Nunez Ortiz, Vice President and Director of Veterans Outreach, receive an award for their continued service to Veterans of Massachusetts at Massachusetts Iraq and Afghanistan.
Korean War Veterans Association , Korea Veterans of America Chapter # 299 congratulates Peggy Matthews , Founder of VAS Inc, on her well deserved award for outstanding service to our nations veterans presented by the KWVA / KVA Chapter # 299 at the West Roxbury Elks.